My name’s Margherita Arrighi, I live in a very quiet town in Tuscany. I was born in 1972 in Castel del Piano (Tuscany).
When I paint my girls with big eyes I feel good. So as soon as I have finished painting I give it a meaning: Joy, Awareness, Courage, Fantasy etc.
I graduated from Technical school in Grosseto in 1991, then I desperately tried to understand what was really mine. After doing art exhibitions in my area, I realized that I could share the positive message of my puppets.
- From 2015 permanent exhibition Zenzero in via Garibaldi a Grosseto
- Featured on big newspaper Repubblica thanks to Azzolino Art Gallery
- 2018Personal exhibition Azzolino Art Gallery a Roma
- 2017 Fiera del Benessere a Milano
- 2015 Partecipazione al Premio Internazionale della Cultura a Palermo
- 2015 International Art Prize, Museo Archeologico Città di Obetello
- 2014 Mostra Artistica Artigianale Terre di Maremma
- 2013 Mostra personale nella Galleria Cesare Pascucci
- 2013 Mostra Artistica Primavera Maremmana in Grosseto